Carr Manufacturing Company, Inc., (CMC) builds cable assemblies that are used in just about every imaginable industry. The agricultural equipment cable assemblies offered by CMC can be used for operations such as connecting agricultural tractors to the attached machinery.
Our cable assemblies can be created using different types of casings, such as:
- Cable lacing
- Cable ties
- Electrical tape
- A weave of extruded string, etc.
A combination of the abovementioned materials can also be used for creating casing for cable assemblies.
At CMC, we employ stringent testing and evaluation procedures in order to ensure reliability and operational excellence of our agricultural equipment cable assemblies. Typically, the agricultural cable assembly is checked for electrical functionality using a pre-programmed circuit tester. Our technicians make sure that the finished cable assembly meets standard and desired specifications.
We make it a point to source only the best quality raw materials, and deploy state of the art equipment and manufacturing processes. This allows us to produce exceptional cable assemblies. Hence, our customers are assured of high standard products that fulfil their requirements.
Following are some of the major characteristics of agricultural equipment cable assemblies manufactured by CMC:
- Excellent connectivity
- Ease of installation due to flexibility of the cable
- Chemical and UV resistant
Following features of the stringent manufacturing processes of Carr Manufacturing Company, make us the most preferred source for agricultural cable assembly:
- Our products are ROHS compliant.
- We offer a range of connectors depending on specific needs.
- First article can be supplied after quotation confirmation.
- All products undergo a strict quality control process before being shipped for delivery
- Experienced engineers and dedicated staff.
Visit our Project Gallery to view our accomplishments including various standard and custom designed products.